go to site aqa english coursework due date 2008 https://thefloridavillager.com/press/tips-on-how-to-write-a-review/299/ follow thesis statement components azithromycin fish medication go to link good college essay examples resume writing services fort smith ar essay editor online viagra order onlinr enter site resume writing services seattle go site doxycycline 100mg tablet character analysis essay help go to site viagra official site go here essay yourself will writing service sutton surrey viagra herbal ultimate v precios https://tasteofredding.org/13828-dapoxetine-ema/ top case studies purchase essays online do lovenox and viagra go together college research paper on socialized medicine in canada how to write a business letter to an author essay check online enter click http://v-nep.org/classroom/how-to-head-a-college-essay/04/ PROVIDENCE, R.I. – The Southeastern New England Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA/SENE) has announced its eight-member Board of Directors for 2019.
Christina Robbio of Lincoln, Rhode Island, has assumed the role of board president for 2019. She is the Director of Communications and Social Media for the Providence Warwick Convention & Visitors Bureau.
“It is a true privilege to serve as President of the PRSA/SENE chapter this year with along with a group of dedicated professionals serving on the board,” Robbio said.
Joining Robbio as returning PRSA/SENE Board members are:
• President-Elect/Treasurer: Giselle Mahoney – Account Executive, RDW Group
• Immediate Past President/Secretary: Kimberly Fraser – Corporate Communications Manager, IGT
• Conference Co-Chair: Sarah Dell – Manager of Public Affairs and Strategic Communications, Advocacy Solutions
• Membership Chair/Conference Co-Chair: Michael Masseur – Director-Public Relations, RDW Group
• PR/Communications Co-Chair: Jason Cunningham – Director of Public Relations, Centerbrook Architects & Planners
• Programming Chair/PRSSA Liaison: Kyrie Perry – Chief Marketing Officer, RIHousing
PRSA/SENE also welcomes Winfield Danielson to the board of directors for the first time as a PR/Communications co-chair. Danielson is the public affairs officer at the Providence VA Medical Center.
The PRSA/SENE chapter annually promotes a number of professional development and industry networking opportunities. This year PRSA/SENE is the host chapter for the PRSA Northeast District’s annual conference, which will be held June 7 at the Providence Marriott Downtown. For more information on the event, please visit www.prsanortheast.org/conference/.