PBN is Rhode Island’s top business news source. As PR and communications professionals, it is a valuable resource for us to not only receive the latest news and updates, but also to help tell the stories of our clients. We are working to bring PBN and PRSA/SENE Chapter value closer to you! Here’s how:
Discounted PBN Subscriptions for PRSA/SENE Members
- All PRSA/SENE Chapter Members are eligible to subscribe to PBN at discounted rates for 1-year digital or digital/print combo subscriptions
- To take advantage of this special offer, contact Tammy D’Antuono, PBN, at (401) 680-4840. Refer to Promo Code: PRSA
Free PBN Subscriptions to New PRSA/SENE Members and Event Attendees
- All new PRSA/SENE Chapter Members will receive a free 1-year digital subscription to PBN
- Each of our 2016/2017 Excellence Awards winners will receive a free 1-year digital subscription to PBN
- At each of our events*, a free 1-year digital subscription to PBN will be raffled to one event attendee
PBN Connect Service
- Ensure your news is seen with press release posting; photos; keyword; web and social media feeds; submission to Google News, Yahoo News, msn.com; and feature on PBN.com
Rules: You must be a PRSA/SENE Chapter Member to receive offer. If you are already a PBN subscriber, you may extend your subscription for 1 year at the special offer pricing. Rebates will not be given to already existing subscriptions (existing subscriptions can be extended for 1 year at offer price). Pricing cannot be combined with any other offers. All PRSA/SENE event attendees will be entered into the PBN subscription raffle; one winner will be chosen.
*No raffle will be held at our Summer Social, as we are one of many organizations co-hosting the event.