PROVIDENCE, R.I. – The Southeastern New England Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA/SENE) has announced its eight-member Board of Directors for 2018.
Kimberly Fraser, a Providence, Rhode Island, resident and senior public relations representative at IGT, has assumed the role of board president for 2018.
“I’m honored to serve as President of the PRSA/SENE chapter and to be joined by a talented board of directors this year,” said Fraser. “We have an exciting year of programming ahead for the public relations and communications talent in our region and are looking forward to unique events, professional development opportunities, and partnerships to enhance our chapter.”
Joining Fraser as returning PRSA/SENE Board members are:
• President-Elect: Christina Robbio (Lincoln, Rhode Island) – Communications & Social Media Manager, Providence Warwick Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Immediate Past President: Sarah Dell (Bristol, Rhode Island) – Manager of Public Affairs and Strategic Communications, Advocacy Solutions
• Treasurer: Giselle Mahoney (North Kingstown, Rhode Island) – Account Executive, RDW Group
• Secretary & PRSSA Liaison: Michael Masseur (Douglas, Massachusetts) – Senior Account Executive, RDW Group
• Membership Chair: Brian Hodge (Providence, Rhode Island) – Deputy Director of Communications, Rhode Island Commerce Corporation
• PR/Social Media Chair: Jason Cunningham (Coventry, Rhode Island) – Director of Public Relations, Centerbrook Architects & Planners
• Programming Chair: Kyrie Perry (Providence, Rhode Island) – Director of Communications, Marketing & Outreach, HealthSource RI
The PRSA/SENE chapter annually promotes a number of professional development and industry networking opportunities. The chapter recently held its popular “Meet the Media” event in which Gail Ciampa of the Providence Journal was the recipient the Fifth Annual Media Achievement Award. For upcoming event information, please visit www.prsasene.org.
PRSA/SENE is a member of the PRSA Northeast District. This year the district’s annual conference will be held in Buffalo, New York. For more information on the June 1 event, please visit www.prsanortheast.org/ne-conference.
Established in 1982, the Southeastern New England Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA/SENE) is the among the region’s largest professional organizations for public relations professionals. Members of the non-profit association represent corporations, agencies, sole practitioners, military, government, health care and other service organizations throughout Southeastern New England. Learn more about PRSA/SENE at www.prsasene.org, on Facebook (PRSASENE), Twitter (@prsasene), and sign up for our email newsletter.